miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

Ingles 2°2  T. mañana  profesora Mansilla,Adriana

Leer texto acerca de Katy y completa los cuadros



Hi!, my name is Katy, I live in Britain. I’m thirteen. My birthday is on 21st august.
My brother’s fifteen and his birthday is on 20th  September. My father and my aunt are form Argentina, they are forty-three years old. Today is 17th Tuesday and it is my grandfather’s birthday , he is eighty-seven, he is Spanish. We are travelling to Spain to celebrate his birthday.

NAME (nombre)
Katy
AGE    (edad)
Th__  __ __ __ __ __
BIRTHDAY (cumpleaños)








FAMILY MEMBERS
AGE
BIRTHDAY
NATIONALITY
Brother
Father
Aunt
Grandfather










Find the months. (encontrar los meses)                       

                 Resultado de imagen de sopa de letras months
                                                                                                           
   write the months (escribir los meses que tienen…)

 31 days ...........................................................................................................
29 days ...........................................................................................................
30 days ...........................................................................................................

 Complete the days of the week (completa los dias de la semana)
a)       T__ __SDAY
b)      __H__ __ SDAY
c)       __ UN __ __Y
d)      __ ED __ __ __DAY
e)      S__T__ __DAY
f)        __ __ID__ __
g)       M__N__ __Y


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario