martes, 16 de junio de 2020

kate on the farm


A) Read the following text and answer the questions: (LEE EL SIGUIENTE TEXTO Y RESPONDE LAS PREGUNTAS)

     My name is Kate O’Hara. I live on a farm with my mother and father. I like it but I work very hard. Every morning I wake up at five o’clock and feed the horses. Then I can go back to the house. Mum makes breakfast at 5:30 and I’m not late for breakfast because I don’t like cold eggs. After breakfast I help dad for an hour. Then I have a shower and get ready for school. The school bus leaves at  8:15. I leave home at 8:00.
     After school I can watch TV  for an hour. Then we have our dinner. We have chicken for dinner but I hate it. I eat it because mum gets angry. After dinner I do my homework. Then I go out and feed the horses. I go to bed early because I’m always very tired at the end of the day.


                True or False(COMPLETA VERDADERO O FALSO)
                
                  1.   She doesn’t like the farm.                                        _____________
                  2.   Kate doesn’t work very hard.                                  ______________
                  3.   Kate has a shower before 8:15.                              ______________
                  4.   Kate’s mother doesn’t like chicken.                       ______________
      5.    Kate gets up in the moorning.                               ______________
      6.     Dad makes the breakfast                                      ______________

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario