lunes, 18 de mayo de 2020


ACTIVITY 1: Write the corresponding day, month, season or festivity.

ACTIVIDAD 1 : ESCRIBIR EN LAS ORACIONES (1-10) EL DIA, MES, ESTACION DEL AÑO O FESTIVIDAD CORRESPONDIENTE. UTILIZA EL VOCABULARIO DEBAJO

Four seasons: summer, winter, autumn and spring.
The months of the year: August, July, April, June
The days of the week: Monday, Saturday, Tuesday
 Festivities: Halloween, Christmas, Easter


1. The fourth month __________________________________
2. The season before winter ____________________________
3. The month after May _______________________________
4. The day before Sunday _____________________________
5. Between June and August ____________________________
6. Between winter and summer __________________________
7. It is celebrated on the 25th December ___________________
8. The month before September __________________________
9. It is celebrated on the 31st of October __________________
10. The season after spring _____________________________


ACTIVITY 2. Complete the song with the words from Activity 1.

ACTIVIDAD 2: ESCUCHA LA CANCION “I JUST CALLED TO SAY I LOVE YOU” DE STEVE WONDER Y COMPLETA LOS ESPACIOS DE LA CANCION CON EL VOCABULARIO DE LA ACTIVIDAD N° 1

“I just called to say I love you” by Stevie Wonder. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bGOgY1CmiU


No New Year's Day to celebrate
No chocolate covered candy hearts to give away
No first of __________ , No song to sing
In fact here's just another ordinary day
No __________ rain No flowers bloom
No wedding __________ within the month of ______
But what it is, is something true
Made up of these three words that I must say to you
I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart
No __________'s high No warm __________
No harvest moon to light one tender ______ night
No __________ breeze No falling leaves
Not even time for birds to fly to southern skies
No Libra sun No __________
No giving thanks to all the ________ joy you bring
But what it is…


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario