miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2020

INGLES- Braido. Clase 5: 2do 4ta


LESSON 5
PAST SIMPLE


1. Past verb to be: WAS- WERE

          a. Read the grammar table




          
          b. Choose WAS \ WERE and complete the sentences

1. She …WAS………  in my class.
2. They …WERE………  so happy to see me.
3. My car …………  very fast.
4. I .…………..  a doctor in my dream.
5. Your teacher ………….  from Italy.
6. We ………….  really naughty.
7. My friends …………  at my birthday party.
9. The doctor ………… very kind.
10. He ………….  very rich.
11. The exams ………… hard.
12. You  …………  at home yesterday.


            c. Read the grammar table




          d. Turn into negative the sentences in B

1. She …WAS NOT……in my class.
2. They …WERE NOT……so happy to see me.
3. My car …………  very fast.
4. I .…………..  a doctor in my dream.
5. Your teacher ………….  from Italy.
6. We ………….  really naughty.
7. My friends …………  at my birthday party.
9. The doctor ………… very kind.
10. He ………….  very rich.
11. The exams ………… hard.
12. You  …………  at home yesterday.


3. Transform the verb in past tense, and look up the meaning



4. Complete the sentences using one verb above

1. I …BRUSHED………  my teeth.

2. Tom …………  tennis with his friends.

3. They …………  for their exam.

4. Susan …………  to me quietly.

5. Thomas …………  me with my homework.

6. Daniel …………  his car. (wash)

7. The baby …………  a lot.

8. The man …………  so fast.

9. The mechanic …………  the car.

10. My mother ………..  the flowers.

11. The policeman …………  the bus.

12. Alicia …………  her bag.

13. She …………  the door.

14. Sonia ………..  the train.

15. I …………  my teacher.



LAS ACTIVIDADES SON TODOS TEMAS DE REPASO DE LAS CLASES ANTERIORES.
LAS EXPLICACIONES A CADA UNA LAS DAMOS POR EL GRUPO DE WHATSAPP, 
SI NO ESTAS EN EL MANDAME MENSAJE AL 1156479387

SEGUIMOS TRABAJANDO!!!
UN ABRAZO ENORME, 
VALERIA.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario